A durable, easy-to-install, hydration-compatible handlebar bag so you can carry more wherever you roam.
- The roll-top closure with secure buckle keeps your gear safe and dry
- Two nylon handlebar straps and a single-stem strap provide secure attachment
- Water-resistant construction helps keep your gear dry
- Durable materials are made to last with additional reinforcement in high-wear areas
- The 9-litre capacity and bungee up top offer additional quick-and-easy storage
- A front zipped pocket designed to securely fit a 1.5-litre Osprey Hydraulics LT Hydration Pack Lumbar Reservoir (not included)
- The silicone hose port and magnetic hose clasp keeps the optional hydration reservoir hose securely in place
The large front pocket is compatible with 1.5-litre lumbar hydration reservoirs for easy hydration, and a silicone hose port and magnetic bite-valve attachment keeps your water within reach.
Simple, secure installation
Buckle straps make for simple, secure installation and quick-and-easy removal.
Rugged and durable
These bags are built for the long haul with quality materials, design and craftsmanship that provide lasting performance wherever you roam.
A roll-top design and waterproof materials help keep your gear safe and dry so you can adventure in whatever weather.
A daisy chain and bungee cord across the top of the bag make it easy to quickly stow jackets, layers and more.
- Fasergehalt: 52% Nylon 420D Double Ripstop with TPU/30% Nylon 840D Laminated Ether TPU Reverse/12% Polyester 200D/6% Hypalon
|SKUs / Part Numbers
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!