guee Sol 800+ Front Light with Ambient Sensor
guee SOL800+ LED headlight has a CNC-machined body designed with GUEE exclusive cooling technology for durability and extended running time. A clever built-in smart ambient sensor (SAS) enables variable high lumen output of 800, 400 or 250 lumen output depending on the ambient present and riding conditions. The high capacity battery is self-contained and can be recharged via Micro-USB.
The wide beam illumination and an adjustable tool-free bracket, which can also be used as a mount for all GoPro camera and other compatible systems, makes SOL800+ a great solution for touring or adventure riders!
- Wide beam optical design with 800/400/250 lumen output for different riding environments.
- Built-in auto light sensor (Smart Ambient Sensor) for auto brightness control.
- Self-contained Li-Poly battery can be recharged via Micro-USB.
- Aluminium CNC machined housing with cooling technology, enhance product durability.
- Adjustable tool-free bracket allows easy attachement and detachment.
- Bracket can be used to mount all GoPro camera, and other compatible systems. Use with GUEE cradle head adapter (optional) for Sony action camera.
- Modes: Auto & Manual (Standard 400lm/ High 800lm/ Low 250lm/ Flash 250lm/ Dayflash 1200lm)
- LED: CREE Hi-Power LED
- Battery: 3.7V Li-Polymer rechargeable battery 2600mAh
- Charge: Micro USB supply 5V
- Charge time (approx): 6 hours
- Run time in manual mode (approx):
- 4hrs (standard) / 2hrs (high) / 6hrs (low) / 24hrs (flash) / 10hrs (dayflash)
- Mount size: ø 22.2 ? 31.8mm
- SOL800+ LED head light *1
- Bracket *1
- Size adjusting rubber *1
- USB charge cord *1
- User manual *1
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.