MICHELIN Pro4 Endurance, for the rider requiring puncture protection and longevity: +40 % better resistance to punctures on average compared to the main competitor!
The MICHELIN PRO4 ENDURANCE is the best tyre for sportive use with BETTER anti-puncture protection, increased mileage and excellent grip!
Lower rolling resistance, better resistance to wear and better grip thanks to the Bi-Compound technology
In the centre of the tread the rubber mix offers more rigidity and on the shoulder areas more grip.
Better protection against the punctures in the tread area and sidewalls thanks to a High Density protection ply which is laid from bead to bead.
* Anti puncture ply with HD Protection laid bead To bead: +40 % better resistance to punctures on average compared to the main competitor!
* New casing ply that is 3X110 TPI
* Tread area is a “Bi compound”
* Lateral tread width optimised for improved grip when cornering.
* 700x23C Soft 225g 110tpi 87/116psi
* 700x25C Soft 245g 110tpi 73/109psi