Peaty’s readily biodegradable LinkLube Dry Weather chain lube uses a unique blend of waxes suspended in a water-based emulsion to give you a long-lasting, clean-running, quiet chain for desert dry & dusty to mildly moist conditions.
Born in the world of Down Hill but suitable for mtb and road use, Peaty’s dry weather lubes ensures the smoothest ride.
- Readily biodegradable
- Water based wax emulsion
- Wax based formulations last longer and improve the lifetime of your chain as they do not attract dirt
- Blue indicator dye easily shows when the lube is dry and ready ride
- Up to 300km/190 miles per application (depending on conditions)
- Rounded tip to the bottle easily rolls across chain when applying
- Unique and tall shape of the bottle fits into hand like a pen
- Fully degrease drivetrain
- Rinse with clean water
- Dry off drivetrain
- Shake bottle & apply but do not remove any excess lube
- Allow lube to dry clear
Contains fungicide 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2h)-one. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Keep out of reach of children. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing. If skin irritation or rash occurs: get medical advice/attention. Wash with plenty of water.